Read more here
Hotel Ciudad de David values your privacy. We want you to be confident in using this site to make your online reservations. We are very much aware of your concerns about the privacy of your information, and we have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy. We will not provide your personal information to anyone else.
When you provide your personal information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number, we will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information we have collected from you on our site. All of the information contained in this website, including the site design, graphics, and text are the copyrighted property of Hotel Ciudad de David.
Because we are a key piece, Hotel Ciudad de David (REITA, S.A.) eradicates child labor and does not tolerate the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
Social Responsibility Policy
It is the company policy REITA, SA (HOTEL CITY OF DAVID) to ensure the impacts of our decisions are evaluated through an environment of transparent and ethical conduct. We subscribe to the following socially responsible principles:
- We strive to support and respect fundamental human rights, including the rights of children and take great care not to be complicit in their violation.
- We support a work-life family-life balance, to support the healthy family development of our workers and the NNA that depend on them.
- We prohibit discrimination in hiring, compensation, training, promotion, termination, or retirement based on race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, union membership, or political affiliation.
- We prohibit the hiring or purchasing of any acts that involve a sexual nature with persons under 18 years of age, under any circumstances and by any means.
- We reject the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents (CSEC).
- We respecting the rights of workers by ensuring their health and well-being.
- We have zero-tolerance for child labor outside that which is permitted by national law.
- We respect the rights of working children and protect them from discrimination, abuse, violence, and exploitation.
- We reject the worst forms of child labor (WFCL) it includes hazardous work.
- We prohibit the promotion, induction, participation, or facilitation of the recruitment, transfer, harboring, receipt, or delivery of persons by threat, violence, deception, or any other fraudulent way for sexual exploitation.
- We prohibit the production, publishing, or marketing of pornographic images, visual, audiovisual, electronic, or other medium or format materials on our property or using company materials.
- We prohibit acts of corruption in our company.
- We comply with all environmental legislation in everything that affects the activities or services provided by or to our company.